Bringing dreams into reality.
Have you ever had a dream that left you exhilarated, inspired, in awe? My goal is to bring these dreams into reality, through film and games.
An Open World Sci-fi Adventure Game.
Travel through various 3D environments, solving puzzles, and uncovering mysteries. This game does not hold your hand - you make your own path and your decisions affect your story.
Reflections of Reality
Featuring music from Secession Studios.
More Information on this film coming soon.
Enchanted Forest Vol. 1
A collection of short films exploring the beauty of forests.
You wake up in your high school at night. You have no memory of how you got there. All the doors are locked. You hear footsteps and a faint slapping sound. Something's wrong... Find a way to escape the school or try to survive the night. Collect various items and uncover the secret of Baldimore's high school.
Inspired by Last Level's CASE: Animatronics and mystman12's Baldi's Basics
Join Endless Code
Become a part of Endless Code and get access to our beta programs. Also get exclusive updates on our projects and participate in weekly giveaways.
Calling All Dreamers!
Share you ideas with us below. We're always looking for passionate, open-minded individuals to collaborate with.
Or Email Us
Convolution Press Kit
Developer: Endless Code
Release Date: Spring, 2019
Price: USD 3.99
ESRB: E for everyone, USK 6+, PEGI 7, OFLC PG
File Size: ~300MB
Requires Android: 5.0 and up
Convolution is an experimental first person sci-fi exploration game. Travel through various 3D environments, solving puzzles, and uncovering mysteries. This game does not hold your hand - you make your own path and your decisions affect your story.
• Stunning 3D Environments To Explore
• A total of 16x16km of explorable environments
• Relaxing gameplay, play at your own pace
• Multiple Endings
• Intuitive Controls
• Hours of Gameplay
• NO ads and NO in-app purchases
• This game has one of, if not the, biggest non-procedural world in a mobile game.
• Other then telling you the controls the game does not direct you to do anything. It is up to the player to drive the story.
• The game was made by a teenaged indie game developer
• The game is played in a widescreen 2.39:1 aspect ratio. This is to make it feel more cinematic, maximizing immersion.
• There are 4 main endings, and 2 secret endings.
About Endless Code
"Have you ever had a dream that left you exhilarated, inspired, in awe? My goal is to bring these dreams into reality, through film and games." - Jonathan Watkins
Endless Code is an independent media company started in 2016 by 16 year old Jonathan Watkins.
Endless Code grants all rights and permissions to use/copy/modify anything on this page for media distribution in all channels and mediums.